Google Docs is an online word processor included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite. Use the Google Docs component to create, and collaborate on online documents.Component key: google-docs
Google Docs is an online word processor included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite. Use the Google Docs component to create, and collaborate on online documents.
Google Docs OAuth2
Google OAuth 2.0
All requests to the Google Docs API must be authorized by an authenticated user.
The details of the authorization process, or "flow," for OAuth 2.0 vary somewhat depending on what kind of application you're writing. The following general process applies to all application types:
- When you create your application, you register it using the Google API Console. Google then provides information you'll need later, such as a client ID and a client secret.
- From APIs & Services > Library, enable the Google Docs API
- To create API Credentials navigate to Enabled APIs & Services > Credentials
- Select Create Credentials > OAuth Client ID
- Set the application type to ‘Web Application’
- Fill out the OAuth consent screen with an app name (your company or product's name), support email, app logo, domain, etc.
- Select Add Or Remove scopes, search Content API for Shopping, and check the boxes for the following scopes
- Under Authorized redirect URIs enter Prismatic's OAuth 2.0 callback URL:
- Take note of the Client ID and Client Secret that are generated, as you will enter them into Prismatic for Authentication.
Batch Update Documents
Applies one or more updates to the document. | key: batchUpdateDocuments
Creates a blank document using the title given in the request. | key: createDocument
Gets the latest version of the specified document. | key: getDocument
Send a raw HTTP request to Google Docs API | key: rawRequest