Prismatic is the embedded integration platform for B2B software companies. It's the easiest way to build integrations and provide a first-class integration experience to your customers.
Prismatic reduces integration effort and empowers every role with exactly what they need, so you can spend less time on integrations and more time on core product innovation.
With Prismatic, you can:
- Build reusable integrations in an intuitive low-code integration designer
- Easily deploy customer-specific integration instances with unique configurations and credentials
- Run your integrations in a purpose-built environment
- Provide better support with built-in logging and alerting
- Embed a white-labeled customer integration portal with an integration app store and customer self-service tools
- Mold the platform to your product, industry, and the way you build software
Prismatic is for B2B (business-to-business) software companies, meaning software companies that provide applications used by businesses. It's a good fit for products/teams at any stage, including early stage SaaS, established SaaS, and legacy or on-prem systems.
Many B2B software teams serve customers in niche vertical markets, and we designed Prismatic with that in mind. We provide powerful and flexible tools so you can build exactly the integrations your customers need, no matter who your customers are, no matter what systems you need to connect to, no matter how "non-standard" your integration scenario.
Prismatic supports integrations ranging from simple and standard to complex, bespoke, and vertical-specific. Teams use it to build integrations between applications of all kinds, SaaS or legacy, with or without a modern API, regardless of protocol or data format. Here are some example use cases:
- Use job data from your system to create invoices in your customers' ERP.
- Import and process data from third-party forms that vary significantly from customer to customer.
- Email activity summary reports with parameters and intervals defined on a per-customer basis.
Most integration platforms on the market help teams automate their own workflows by connecting the applications used within their own business. Prismatic was designed specifically for B2B software companies who need to build integrations and provide a first-class integration experience for their customers. That leads to some key differences, including:
- Prismatic integrations are reusable and can be deployed to multiple customers, each with their own configuration and credentials
- Prismatic supports integrating with niche systems that vary widely technically
- Prismatic can be incorporated into your existing infrastructure and processes
- Prismatic includes an embeddable experience that you can provide to customers
We designed Prismatic to empower every team in your company in their role in the integration process.
Prismatic's web application enables customer-facing teams to easily configure and deploy integrations as well as to support, monitor, and troubleshoot them in production.
Non-dev integration builders can create many integrations in Prismatic without engineering involvement. When you require a piece of logic or a connector that's highly specific to your product or industry, developers can write reusable custom components that anyone can include in an integration, empowering non-dev team members to build exactly the integrations your customers need.
You can also define integrations as code if you prefer.
Prismatic's robust CLI and fully exposed API give Development and DevOps teams full power to interact with everything in the platform, and to incorporate Prismatic into existing systems such as source control, CI/CD, unit testing, and incident management.
Docs are currently organized into a few sections:
- Getting Started is a guide that will walk you through the development, configuration, and deployment of a simple integration to give you a sense of how Prismatic works and what you can do with it.
- Articles includes articles on how to use the Prismatic web app and write custom components, as well as several quickstart guides to walk you through more advanced topics like writing custom components, using loops in integrations, and more.
- Components provides you with a list of built-in components that you can use to build your integrations.
- In CLI & SDKs you will find documentation on Prismatic's CLI tool, Terraform provider, and custom component library.
- API docs outline how to interact directly with Prismatic's GraphQL API.
If you have any questions that aren't answered by our documentation, you can always reach us at email@example.com.
It's always helpful to see how a solution applies to your specific situation. If you'd like to discuss how Prismatic can help in your integration scenario or get a tailored demo, contact us here.