The most recent prior version of this Acceptable Use Policy is available here.
Use of the Prismatic Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"). We may update this AUP at any time.
Last Updated Date: March 17, 2023
Users of the Prismatic Services agree not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others including but not limited to infringing or misappropriating the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers or other authorized users;
- to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of any system or disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to access Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (e.g., "scraping"); or
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations ("spam").
Any capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the Agreement, as applicable. This AUP may be updated by Prismatic from time to time. Any violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your access to and use of the Services.