We're excited to bring you this month's updates. Check out how to write your own webhook triggers as part of custom components, and browse another round of new built-in components.
We've also been working on major enhancements to Prismatic's integration marketplace so you can provide a more seamless native integration experience to your customers. Look for details to come soon!
Write Your Own Triggers. We've extended our custom component SDK to allow you to write your own triggers for your components, so it's easy to handle unique webhook requirements and encapsulate third-party-specific logic within your triggers.
We're constantly growing Prismatic's component catalog to save you time building integrations. We've recently added:
- AWS Glue: Perform data transformation through AWS Glue
- AWS Lambda: Manage and invoke AWS Lambdas
- Firebase: Create, read, update, and delete documents in a Firebase Cloud Firestore database collection
- Google Calendar: Manage calendars and events in Google Calendar
- Hubspot: Manage objects and associations in the Hubspot CRM platform
- Jira: Manage Jira issues, comments, projects and users
- Mailchimp: Interact with email campaign lists and e-commerce resources
- Microsoft Excel: Parse and build XLSX files
- Microsoft Teams: Manage the teams, groups, channels, and messages associated with your Microsoft Teams account
- Redis: Manage items in a Redis database
On the blog this week, we explore how devs can write triggers as part of custom components to encapsulate third-party complexities and make it easier for non-devs to build integrations.
Then, when you are ready to write a trigger, this quickstart covers how we wrote the built-in Salesforce trigger to handle things like deserializing Salesforce XML payloads and responding to Salesforce requests with the response Salesforce expects.
In case you missed it, check out last month's blog.
Prismatic is the integration platform for B2B software companies. It's the quickest way to build integrations to the other apps your customers use and to add a native integration marketplace to your product. A complete embedded iPaaS solution that empowers your whole organization, Prismatic encompasses an intuitive integration designer, embedded integration marketplace, integration deployment and support, and a purpose-built cloud infrastructure. Prismatic was built in a way developers love and provides the tools to make it perfectly fit the way you build software.
Get the latest from Prismatic
Subscribe to receive updates, product news, blog posts, and more.