We are delighted that G2 has named us a High Performer in its Summer 2022 Grid Report for Embedded Integration Platforms — a new category for G2!
We've added several new components and built additional functionality into the marketplace to give you greater control over UI elements.
Plus, we've added some best practices docs for versioning and HMAC along with posts for webhook HTTP requests and special triggers for tracking integration statuses.
Marketplace Configuration. We've added controls with regard to what UI elements display in the marketplace, allowing you to hide certain links and tabs.
Access Instance Metadata from an Action. Access additional information about the currently running execution from your custom component including name and ID for the instance, name and ID for the customer, and webhook URLs for all the flows tied to the instance.
We're constantly growing Prismatic's component catalog to save you time building integrations. We've recently added:
- DigitalOcean – Manage your Droplets, Kubernetes clusters, and other DigitalOcean services
- GitHub – Manage users, repositories, licenses, and more on GitHub
- Hash – Compute hashes of strings using common hash functions
- Phrase – Manage style-guides, screenshots, locales, and more via this translation management platform for software projects
- Pipedrive – Manage leads, companies, activities, and more on the Pipedrive platform
- Rippling – Manage your company's Payroll, Benefits, HR, and IT functions
Want to get the most out of Prismatic? Our Best Practices docs are here to guide you in the right direction. We've recently added new best practice guides for versioning (including components and integrations) and securing data with HMAC.
- Before jumping into HMAC, let's talk hashing. Hash functions are "one way," meaning that when something like a string is converted to an alphanumeric hash, it's impossible to figure out the input string that created the hash.
- For webhooks, you can hash a payload using your favorite hash function and a "signing secret" only you and the third-party you're integrating with can access. Compute your payload's hash with one of many popular HMAC libraries.
- Add the hash as an HTTP header, and send it along with your payload towards your webhook endpoint. The receiving party performs the same hash computation with their "signing secret" to verify that the payload is genuine!
For more quick tips, follow us on Twitter @prismatic_io
Do you know what makes up a webhook HTTP request? Check out this overview if you are new to the topic.
G2 recognizes Prismatic's top satisfaction ratings in a new category for platforms that help SaaS companies provide native integrations to customers.
Do you find it challenging to track integration statuses for your customers? Heres how you can alert your billing and support teams and your app when a customer enables or disables an integration.
In case you missed it, check out last month's news.
Prismatic is the integration platform for B2B software companies. It's the quickest way to build integrations to the other apps your customers use and to add a native integration marketplace to your product. A complete embedded iPaaS solution that empowers your whole organization, Prismatic encompasses an intuitive integration designer, embedded integration marketplace, integration deployment and support, and a purpose-built cloud infrastructure. Prismatic was built in a way developers love and provides the tools to make it perfectly fit the way you build software.
Get the latest from Prismatic
Subscribe to receive updates, product news, blog posts, and more.