Empower customers with self-service tools and reduce your support workload.
Embeddable customer integration portal
Provide key customer personnel with self-service tools through a white-labeled customer integration portal. Embed the portal directly into your product, under your own branding, with minimal engineering effort.
Customers stay in the loop, and you field fewer support calls. An integration app store lets customers explore your integration offerings.
Access to logs and documentation
Provide customers with access to integration logs and documentation, and they'll answer many of their own questions:
- Is my integration up and running?
- When did it last run?
- Were any records transmitted?
- Which end of my integration seems to be the problem?
- How's this supposed to work?
- Are there self-service troubleshooting steps?
- Which vendor should I contact and how?