Integrations in B2B SaaS are hard
Integrations eat up dev capacity and slow down core product work. And they often feel like unpolished bolt-ons to your core product rather than a first-class feature.
Prismatic is the embedded integration platform for B2B SaaS companies. Build integrations faster than ever before and let your customers self-serve with a sleek integration marketplace embedded in your product. All with minimal engineering effort.
Build integrations quickly
Empower non-devs to build integrations
Stop piling integrations onto the dev backlog. Prismatic empowers non-devs to build integrations by assembling connectors in a low-code designer.
Powerful and flexible
When needed, devs build custom connectors that tailor the platform to truly fit your product and industry, so you can build any integration your customers need.
Productized, configurable integrations
Integrations built in Prismatic are reusable and highly configurable. Build an integration once and make it available to all customers who need it - just like a core product feature.
Embed an integration marketplace
Include a first-class integration experience in your product - without having to build it. It’s white-labeled and branded to match your application. Customers can:
- Browse your integration offerings in a sleek integration marketplace
- Configure and activate the integrations they want
- Manage their own auth credentials for third-party apps
- Keep tabs on their integrations with logs, monitors, and alerts
Easily manage integrations at scale
Prismatic gives customer-facing teams everything you need to manage customer integrations at scale, without having to involve dev or DevOps. Prismatic provides:
- A simple UX for configuring and deploying integrations for customers
- Detailed info about each customer’s integration setup
- Powerful logging and alerting so you can provide fast, proactive support
Skip the infrastructure hassle
Don't spend time building and maintaining infrastructure for integrations. With Prismatic, your integrations run in a purpose-built environment designed for scalability, security, and performance.