Are you looking to get into tech sales? Or maybe you have some experience, but are looking for the kind of role where you can learn quickly and have a clear path into a tech sales career at a fast growing startup. If that sounds like you, read on…
We are Prismatic, a well-capitalized early-stage startup in Sioux Falls, SD founded by three individuals with a proven track record of building and scaling exceptional software companies. Our product is an embedded Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) for B2B software companies. In other words, we’re making it easier for software companies to provide integrations connecting their software to the other systems their customers use.
Why are we doing that, you ask? Our founders previously spent fifteen years together growing their previous software startup company into an industry disruptor and national leader, where they experienced integration challenges firsthand. We believe software in every industry has huge potential to positively impact the people who use it, and that better, easier integrations can help software companies realize even more of that potential.
We’re looking for awesome people to join our growing sales and marketing team to help make the vision we have for our platform a reality.
The SDR role at Prismatic includes the following responsibilities:
- Respond quickly to incoming leads generated through free trial signups, website forms, email, and phone calls to develop these leads into scheduled meetings for the Account Executives
- Manage outbound demand generation through email, social, and phone interactions to schedule meetings for Account Executives
- Research accounts and generate plans for acquiring new business in your assigned area
- Refine processes, keep the CRM system up to date, and generally wear a lot of hats (this is a startup after all ☺)
You’re a driven sales professional with the following attributes:
- Interested in the tech/software space
- Self-starter who excels in a fast-moving environment
- Motivated by a career in B2B tech sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are located within 2 time zones of the time zone at our Sioux Falls, SD office
And serious bonus points if you have ADR/BDR/SDR or other sales experience in the B2B SaaS/cloud space!
You’d be joining our team of smart, driven, experienced people at a fast-growing startup. We care a lot about what we do and about doing it well.
Along with that, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO policy
- The best tools, including MacBook Pro docked to big monitors
- And if you’re in our Sioux Falls office, we provide free snacks and drinks and company cocktail hour on Friday afternoons
Send your resume to email@example.com. Tell us which position you're applying for and include a cover letter explaining why you'd be a good fit.